Re: [S-R] Letter of Appreication to the Family History Center

  • treimer@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
      You can sign my full name and city

      Thomas Reimer
      Albany, NY

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...>
      Date: Thursday, October 6, 2005 9:50 am
      Subject: [S-R] Letter of Appreication to the Family History Center

      > Letter of Appreication to the Family History Center
      >
      > I received over 25 generous comments which I am compiling and
      > anticipatesending to the Family History Library in a few days.
      >
      > One question for each of you. I would like to include your name
      below
      > your remark. No other identifying info, no email, etc. If you do
      > not want
      > your name included in the letter, please advise by Friday.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Bill Tarkulich

      > ~-->
      > We'll help your hive really thrive (healthy tips for the whole
      > family).http://us.click.yahoo.com/sjgFUD/0lQLAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
        Bill, use my kleenex comments and list me thusly:

        Caye Caswick
        Grateful to Orland Park, IL FHLibrary

        Thanks!

        Caye

        --- treimer@... wrote:

        > You can sign my full name and city
        >
        > Thomas Reimer
        > Albany, NY

        Yahoo! for Good
      • Jerry & Liz Dente
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
          As a military wife I accessed LDS libraries all over the United Sates.
          Please feel free to us my name and current address and express my gratitude:

          Elizabeth Dente
          North Plainfield, NJ

          Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Angel, Frank, Tank, Willie, Maddie and Breezy Dente
          and our beloved Sweet Pea and her prince Roscoe,
          Austin, Rusty, Mozart and Tini at the Bridge.
          Brookfort Dachshund Rescue Resort in New Jersey
          Dachshund Rescue of North America

          ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well,
          and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this
          is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)

          _____

          > Letter of Appreication to the Family History Center
          >
          > I received over 25 generous comments which I am compiling and
          > anticipatesending to the Family History Library in a few days.
          >
          > One question for each of you. I would like to include your name
          below
          > your remark. No other identifying info, no email, etc. If you do
          > not want
          > your name included in the letter, please advise by Friday.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Bill Tarkulich

          > ~-->
          > We'll help your hive really thrive (healthy tips for the whole
          > family).http://us.click.yahoo.com/sjgFUD/0lQLAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM

          American
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=American+family+home+insurance&w1=Ameri
          can+family+home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&w3=Ameri
          can+family+home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Single+fami
          ly+home+for+sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=KHsWwGhmNUfcNGl3wGwoH
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=American+family+home+insurance+company&
          w1=American+family+home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&
          w3=American+family+home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Sin
          gle+family+home+for+sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=7072oQdqh-ixy
          5QNIlgM4A> family home insurance company American
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=American+family+home+owner+insurance&w1
          =American+family+home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&w3
          =American+family+home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Singl
          e+family+home+for+sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=SLnJnROoeuzjw3R
          6FgeXWg> family home owner insurance
          Multi
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w1=American+
          family+home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&w3=American+
          family+home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Single+family+h
          ome+for+sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=nF0fLsYV9Tlf-C83-3_nNA>
          family home for sale Single
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Single+family+home+for+sale&w1=American
          +family+home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&w3=American
          +family+home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Single+family+
          home+for+sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=XpRhRrQ7ZY9_bBfGYZXysQ>
          family home for sale Family
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Family+home+finance&w1=American+family+
          home+insurance&w2=American+family+home+insurance+company&w3=American+family+
          home+owner+insurance&w4=Multi+family+home+for+sale&w5=Single+family+home+for
          +sale&w6=Family+home+finance&c=6&s=212&.sig=YcQDIotQRP9DR00deJTjqQ> home
          finance

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "SLOVAK-ROOTS
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS> " on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
            Kleenex comments???? You lost me :)

            > Bill, use my kleenex comments and list me thusly:
            >
            > Caye Caswick
            > Grateful to Orland Park, IL FHLibrary
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Caye
            >

            > --- treimer@... wrote:
            >
            >> You can sign my full name and city
            >>
            >> Thomas Reimer
            >> Albany, NY

          • Caye Caswick
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
              Let me find that e-mail and I'll forward it.

              Caye

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Milan Huba
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
                Add my name and city

                Milan Huba
                Lisle, IL.

              • nhasior@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005
                  Bill,
                  please add my name to the compilation you are sending. i would like for you
                  to leave in the name of the Center also, which i mentioned in the email to
                  you. it is the the Yorktown Family History Center in Ossining, New York. they
                  are great people and i wish there was some way to repay them on a personal
                  level. perhaps mentioning their center is one way.
                  thank you.
                  Noreen

                • James McGrath
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005
                    Bill,

                    Feel free to include my name (Dr. James F. McGrath) in
                    your letter. Also, I like the idea that was suggested
                    of giving a special mention to the helpfulness of the
                    staff at the family history center I've been using,
                    which is the White River Parkway family history center
                    in Indianapolis.

                    Thanks for doing this!

                    James McGrath

                    __________________________________
                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • VandenJS@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005
                      Bill,

                      Please use my name. When I first got started in my family search the helped
                      me a lot and still do. I'd be lost without their help.
                      Joan VandenBerg
                      Springfield, Mo.

                    • Bratgirl54@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 8, 2005
                        Dear Bill, I know I made a reply, but have been out of town. My reply was
                        small but with graditude and probably didn't make your print or qualified.
                        Either/or, I didn't want you to think I ignored your email. I just got back in
                        town an hour ago.

                        Sincerely,

                        Monica K. Kosinar
                        (Kuruc, Kurucz, Pottfay, Buzik, Chudik, Chvastek, Luchon(Lucan)