RE: [S-R] brainiac1082

  • Donna Lachney
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      Milan, Maybe he is gone for now. I want to read about everyone's wonderful adventure in Genealogy. Learn outlets to find out my questions. There is so much to learn. Yes, a very enjoyable place...I agree. Very nice people too, and I enjoy them.

      I want to express my Thanks to the LDS, they have helped me with their films, too.

      Donna

      www.lachneys-pomeranians.com