mlinarcik

  • dlielc
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi:

      I knew Mlinarcik in my hometown in Campbell, Ohio. One of my
      classmates was a Mlinarcik. I believe her father was first generation
      Slovak-American like my father. MJHodor
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2005
        Here are 6 obituaries in Cuyahoga County Ohio
        (Cleveland) that contain the name Mlinarcik

        http://dxsrv4.cpl.org/WebZ/QUERY?sessionid=01-3492-1025650098

        Lots of other names in them as well, so you might be
        able to find a clue there, good luck.

        Caye

        --- dlielc <MJHodor@...> wrote:

        > Hi:
        >
        > I knew Mlinarcik in my hometown in Campbell, Ohio.
        > One of my
        > classmates was a Mlinarcik. I believe her father
        > was first generation
        > Slovak-American like my father. MJHodor

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Donna Lachney
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2005
          Thank you Caye!!

          Donna Lachney

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2005
            Thank you to everyone...I looked up this link and found lots of names with info. I am going to check on these.

            Thanks again,
            Donna

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005
                Here's another (Cuyahoga County again) that you'll
                like ...

                http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/ml/pa.urd/mliw1000.display

                Play around -- then compare to the Necrology data you
                extracted -- good way to corrorborate (especially
                spellings). Cuyahoga County is lightyears ahead of
                lots of other metropolitan areas -- and luckily my
                mom's family was there, so her ancestry was the easy
                one, dad's is a bit rougher.

                Happy searching!

                Caye

                http://mail.yahoo.com