Uniontown, Pa Festival

  • Joann Pasquariello
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Group:

      Don't forget, for those in the driving area, St. John's Byzantine Church, Uniontown, Pa., will be having their annual Festival on Sunday October 30th.

      This will be my 4th year to go and I really enjoy the food, crafts and music.

      They serve Pedhoie, Halushky , Sour Kraut with Kielbasa, Pagach and Halupki.

      They also have a bake sale with some of the best nut, poppyseed and apricot rolls.

      The church is located about a mile from Mt. St. Macrina.

      Thought you all would like to have the information, if anyone is going, let me know I would like to meet some of you from the group.

      Joann