KOL:PAK Family. Abauj-Torna County

  • jsim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2000
      My Grandmother, Mary Elizabeth Kolpak, b 1890, daughter of John and
      Susannah Lazko Kolpak of village of Gyorke (today part of D^urkov, Slovakia)
      in Abauj-Torna County of the Sub-Carpathian Rus, immigrated with her mother
      and brother, John, after her father's death in ca 1902. Her mother,
      Susannah, re-married to Michael BABCHAK (BABZAK), who came from the Zemplin
      region, after their migration. Mary married Albert SIMON from Darocz, Bereg
      County, in 1909.

      If any of this is familiar to you please write.

      Thanks,
      Jim Simon in North Cetral WV.
      SIMON, KOLPAK, BABCHAK, SHERANKO, FAGMEK, LAZKO