I'm grateful for the microfilms

  • treimer@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Whatever Mormons do otherwise, I am just so enormously grateful for
      their microfilms. I would hardly be able to afford so many inquiries
      if for each I had to write to an archive in Slovakia. Here at the
      Loudonville, NY Family History Center, their volunteers are so helpful
      and nice, that I just want to hug them. Whatever they do in their
      religion, they are doing a heck of a job helping by making these films
      accessible to non-Mormons, hich nothing obliges them to do.

      Thomas Reimer