Re: [S-R] Final Notice - Letter to the LDS

  • brainiac1082
    Message 1 of 96 , Oct 1, 2005
      I would not bother thanking the Mormons for anything because their motives
      for doing genealogy are absolutely bizarre. They have this vast genealogy
      project so they can locate dead ancestors to baptize into their freaky
      temples. I strongly recommend against giving these morons a dime.

      --Andrew

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 96 of 96 , Nov 1, 2006
        Our groups are truly blessed with the professional people who are members.
        Not only our two wonderful Vladimirs, but also Helene, Helen, Martin, Danusa,
        Bill, Lawrence and many other professionals who have tremendous knowledge and
        share it freely. I have not named even half the people who are so generous
        with their knowledge. They all come from varied backgrounds and have different
        styles.

        I thank you all from my heart and appreciate all the help you have given over
        the years.

        Mr. Bohinc is the topic of this posting because I have read recent emails to
        the group. He deserves far better than the attack he received from one of the
        members but the original poster already cleared up the issue and has
        apologized for the misunderstanding.

        On the subject of anonymity, I don't like it. While I respect those who
        prefer to write anonymously, I just do not think it is a good idea. If you do not
        want your postings to forever remain in cyberspace, just write privately to
        the person you are addressing. Just throwing in my two cents on the issue of
        anonymity.

        Noreen