RE: [S-R] O/T - Hay Racks (Oborohy)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
      Thank you Janet,
      This is a wonderful book, full of incredibly useful and informative
      history and information. It's going to go on my "reference shelf" right
      away.

      While it doesn't answer the hay rack orgin question, it does provide more
      evidence of the extent of this structure in Hungary. I wonder how far
      back these structures were used.

      Thanks again,
      Bill