Eva Jackova

  • marijo48867
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      I also received an e-mail from this woman a couple of weeks ago. I
      replied to the e-mail stating that I do not read Slovak and to e-mail
      me again in English, but never heard back from her. I did try to
      translate it myself, but could only get the jest of the letter that it
      was regarding my family tree.

      I did look her name up in the Slovak telephone listing on-line and
      there were several Eva Jackova's.