Re: [S-R] ShtetlSeeker

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
      Here is their followup notice, from this morning:
      Notice: Mon, Sept 26, 2005: We have re-located all of the JewishGen
      servers, out of the path of Hurricane Rita. Only the web server
      (www.jewishgen.org) is currently functional; the other servers, including
      the database and mailing list servers, will remain down until later this
      week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

      I did see that Shtetlseeker is operational as of 11:05AM EDT
      http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp

      Bill