searching JUHAZI- UHAZIE- DOLAK - IGLAW- SZMESONI

  • Rubi2341@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000
      I am new to this list but I was told that I may be able to find information
      on my ancestors here. On the 1900 census of Fayette County, Pennsylvania, we
      found our ancestor John Uhazie and family. It said they emmigrated from
      Austria in 1885. Searching through papers and letters we found the name
      JUHAZI, so we think they Americanized it to UHAZIE. There was mention of the
      cities of IGLAW and SZMESONI. How can we search further to find if this is
      where they origionated from?
      John Uhazie married Mary Dolak and had the following children with them,
      Katherine, John Jr.,and Michael. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
      Sincerely
      Ruby Uhazie in Houston, Texas

      E-Mail rubi2341@...