Re: ANTOSEK

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 1999
      Hi Michele and welcome to the list....

      You say you have done some research, but unless you can tell us what
      you've done anything we suggest might be a moot point!

      Off hand, I can ask you

      Do you have his naturalization papers?
      Have you tracked him backwards from the 1920 census?
      Do you have wills, personal papers? Anything that might give you clues?

      Are you trying to find his mothers father, or his natural father?

      Tell us more about what you've done, and what you are looking for, then
      we can make some good suggestions for you to follow up on.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
    • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)