Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] jobs in US

  • John J. Kubla
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 3:43 PM
      Julie,

      I know in Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., they had young people from
      Slovakia working there. I know Cedar Point in Ohio also hires foreign workers.
      Neither place pays much money. Also cedar point provides dormitories for their
      workers. I think they might state their hiring practices on the Internet.

      As for money I think they do it more for the experience of living in a
      foreign country than making a lot of money.

      John J. Kubla