Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Grand father&Mother

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2000
      In a message dated 3/21/0 5:07:35 PM, psm@... writes:

      << I would like to find the name of the village where my grandfather
      Michael Magura was born in slovakia 11 Oct 1867 >>

      We have one listing in the Slovak Pride data base for Magura and it is in Uz
      county - a long way from the Spisske Magura mountains, the region called
      Zamagurie.

      Do you have any old papers, letters with return adresses or documents from
      the old country, any letters with photos of people in folk dress?

      If you would like to contact the person who provided the listing - you would
      have to write a letter and send it to me with a stmap and zi would forward it.

      helene