Needs Assistance with Hungarian Translation of Email Recd From Hungary

  • Dennis Lee Bubla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      Was wondering if there was anyone who can point me in the direction of
      someone who could translate a short email that I received from
      Hungary. If so, please reply to me at dbubla@... or post in
      the newsgroup. Dennis Bubla

      Here is the email:

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
        Please excuse the intrusion, e.g. I hope I'm not
        bothering those who understand Hungarian and see that
        they've received an email from someone named Bubla. I
        and my family live in Hungary in the city of Szentes
        on the bank of the Tisza (River). A little messing
        around and several thousand Bubla pages appeared. I
        stumbled upon this address and thought I'd 'knock on
        the door' with a couple lines.

        The Bubla Family wishes you good health

        > Elnézést a zavarásért, illetve remélem nem zavarok,
        > ha értenek
        > magyarul és látják, hogy egy Bubla nevú feladótól
        > kapták a
        > mailt.Én és a családom Magyarországon élünk Szentes
        > városban a
        > Tisza partján.Egy kis csavargás a sok ezer Bubla
        > oldalak közt
        > akadtam erre a címre és gondoltam egy pár sorral
        > bekopogok a
        > címzethez. Jó egészséget kíván a
        > Bubla család

        "The Journey is the Reward"