Grand father&Mother

  • Donald Magura
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2000
      I would like to find the name of the village where my grandfather
      Michael Magura was born in slovakia 11 Oct 1867 and my grandmother
      Agnes Vargo born 1 Nov 1869 in Slovakia. I also would like to know
      about the surname Magura, i know that there are mountains named
      Magura with the same spelling but do not know if there is any
      connection with the mountains and the surname. Any help would be
      appreciated.

      Don Magura