RE: [SPAM]Re: [S-R] Re: Fwd: Fw: [ALS-LOR] LDS to put microfilm in vaults on Internet

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
      Michael,
      Unless you are with the Mormon Church, I think you may be jumping the gun
      and creating some expectations that the Church is not ready to implement.
      The way I read their news release, they are not yet recruiting volunteers.
      Frank

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        Frank,
        From the story, "We're showing people how we'll be creating indexes from those films. Sometime in the future we'll ask people to help us create the indexes and make them publicly available, ..."
        I have contacted Family Search.org to concerning this. I'll pass on what they have to say.
        Since this "thread" has begun I thought I would inquire if members would be interested in helping with the indexing. Even if it is, "Sometime in the future..."
        Michael Mojher