Re: Fwd: Fw: [ALS-LOR] LDS to put microfilm in vaults on Internet

  • fernbrough
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
      Great find!

      This should simplify our research. We can now concentrate on doing
      our research on the internet in the comfort and convenience of our
      homes.

      The Family History Library has always been my most valuable tool in
      doing family history research.

      Bob Stofko

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Paula <hotrodkitty2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > This came from the Banat-L mailing list this morning. Thought you
      might find this interesting.

      > paula
      >

      > > Here's some interesting news you all may be interested
      in
      > > reading.
      > >

      > > Click <http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,605153189,00.html>
      here:
      > > deseretnews.com | LDS to put microfilm in vaults on Internet
      > >

      > Looking for Böhm/Boehm, Bondár, Nagy, Molnár,
      Repásy/Repási,
      Wollek/Wolek, Sojmo, Juhas/Juhasz