Fwd: Fw: [ALS-LOR] LDS to put microfilm in vaults on Internet

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
      This came from the Banat-L mailing list this morning. Thought you might find this interesting.

      paula

      > Here's some interesting news you all may be interested in
      > reading.
      >

      > Click <http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,605153189,00.html> here:
      > deseretnews.com | LDS to put microfilm in vaults on Internet

      Looking for Böhm/Boehm, Bondár, Nagy, Molnár, Repásy/Repási, Wollek/Wolek, Sojmo, Juhas/Juhasz

    • fernbrough
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
        Great find!

        This should simplify our research. We can now concentrate on doing
        our research on the internet in the comfort and convenience of our
        homes.

        The Family History Library has always been my most valuable tool in
        doing family history research.

        Bob Stofko

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Paula <hotrodkitty2000@y...>