Re: [S-R] Slovak Greeting Cards on the web

  • Susan Friedhaber-Hard
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2005
      Thank you very much Dr. Joe Q, Frank, Vladimir and John Q for your help. I'm "all set." Susan

      johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote: If you are willing to work in Slovak, the following is a greeting card
      web site: http://www.pohladnice.sk/

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Susan Friedhaber-Hard
      <barclaypenn@y...> wrote:

      > Could someone please translate a birthday wish for me? (We say in
      English: Happy Birthday!)

      > I have a English-Slovak; Slovak-English dictionary and an intro. to
      the Slovak language book but I can find no idiomatic phrases like this.