RE: [S-R] ONLINE DICTIONARY

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      As Joyce suggests, you won't get too far with just a dictionary.

      The "best" dictionary on the web (with a lot left to be desired) can be
      found here
      http://www.otpalca.sk/
      Intuitive, simplistic. Use the top left box.
      Anglicke = English, Slovenske = Slovak
      enter the word, press the binoculars

      here are other resources
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/language.htm