ONLINE DICTIONARY

  • marijo48867
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 6:02 PM
      I was wondering if anyone knows of a good on-line Slovak-English
      dictionary website. Today I received an e-mail from Slovakia and my
      English/Slovak dictionary only has a couple of the words. Thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 7:03 PM
        As Joyce suggests, you won't get too far with just a dictionary.

        The "best" dictionary on the web (with a lot left to be desired) can be
        found here
        http://www.otpalca.sk/
        Intuitive, simplistic. Use the top left box.
        Anglicke = English, Slovenske = Slovak
        enter the word, press the binoculars

        here are other resources
        http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/language.htm

        Bill Tarkulich

        I was wondering if anyone knows of a good on-line Slovak-English
        dictionary website. Today I received an e-mail from Slovakia and my
        English/Slovak dictionary only has a couple of the words. Thank you.

        Yahoo! Groups Links