New/updated Slovakia FHL records for the period April, 2004 to August, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have received the list of new/updated Slovakia FHL (Mormon's Family
      History Library) records for the period April, 2004 to August, 2005. I am
      in the process of formatting it into something readable. Here are the
      highlights:

      * Additional Christian church records for ~60 villages

      * Jewish records for Nitra and a few small villages.

      * Majority of these adds are from Western Slovakia

      As I previously mentioned, these entries have been released and are
      available for distribution. HOWEVER, the majority of these entries will NOT
      be found on the internet FHL catalog, unless you are at Salt Lake. If you
      need the specific details for a village, drop me a private e-mail. I will
      permanently post this list at my web site sometime this month.

      As an advance to you, I have created the list of present-day villages which
      have new entries/films available. A more extensive cross-reference
      including old village names and counties will be included in the web site
      post at <http://www.iabsi.com/> www.iabsi.com this month.

      A¹akert (a.k.a. Nové Sady, A¹akert)
      A¹akert (a.k.a. Nové Sady, A¹akert)
      Ebed (a.k.a.Obid
      Ekel (a.k.a. Okolicná na Ostove
      Ekel (a.k.a. Okolicná na Ostove
      Feledince,
      Hrnciarovce (Nitra) (a.k.a. Nitrianske Hrnciarovce, Hrc¾arowetz,
      Hrnc¾arowetz, Hrncarowec, Hrncárovce)
      Janova Lehota
      Kokava nad Rimavicou
      Kopernica,
      Kremnica,
      Kremnica,
      Kremnica,
      Kune¹ov (Kono¹ov)
      Kyjatice,
      Ladzany,
      Litava,
      Lom nam Rimavicou
      Lopej (a.k.a. Podbrezová
      Lovca (a.k.a. Welka Lowcza, Welká Lowca
      Lovinobana (a.k.a. Lowina Bána, Olowená Bána, Lovinobána, Uderna, Uderina,
      Udorna, Uderiná
      Lubietová (a.k.a. Lubjetowa, Lubjetowá
      Lubietová (a.k.a. Lubjetowa, Lubjetowá)
      Luborec (a.k.a. Welká Luborjecka, Luborec
      Lucenec (a.k.a. Luc¾enecz)
      Lucenec (a.k.a. Luc¾enecz)
      Mu¾la (a.k.a. Muschla, Músla)
      Mýtné Ludany (a.k.a Lodány, Ludany, Vámos-Ladány)
      Nadlice (a.k.a. Najdlice)
      Nasvad (a.k.a. Naszvad, Nesvady),
      Neded (a.k.a. Neded, Negyed),
      Neded (a.k.a. Neded, Negyed),
      Nemcinany (a.k.a. Nemc¾inany, Nemcany)
      Nemecké Pravno (a.k.a. Nitrianske Pravno, Deütsch-Pron, Nemecz Prawno,
      Nemeczké Prawno, Deutsch-Prona, Nemecké Prawno, Deutsch-Bren,
      Deutsch-Pravno, Nemecké Práwno),
      Nevidzany (Zlaté Moravce)
      Nitra,
      Nitra, Dolné Nitra parish of Nitra
      Nitra, Horné Nitra parish of Nitra
      Nitra, Hospital (Nemo¾nica) parish
      Nitrianska Streda (Streda, Nitra-Serdahely, Nitra-Zerdahely, Streda,
      Nitrianská Streda)
      Nitrianske Rudno (a.k.a. Rudno)
      Nová Lehota (a.k.a. Nowa Lehota, Nowá Lhota, Nová Lehôta)
      Nová Vieska
      Nováky (a.k.a. Nowák, Novak)
      Nové Zámky (a.k.a. Nowe Zamky, Nowé Zamky, Nowé Zámky
      Nové Zámky (a.k.a. Nowe Zamky, Nowé Zamky, Nowé Zámky
      Nové Zámky (a.k.a. Nowe Zamky, Nowé Zamky, Nowé Zámky
      Nový Tekov (a.k.a. Nowy Tekov, Nowý Tekow
      Nový Tekov (a.k.a. Nowy Tekov, Nowý Tekow)
      Ondrejovce
      Opatovce nad ®itavou (a.k.a. Male Opatowcze, Male Opatowce, Malé Opátowce,
      Malé Opatovce
      Oponice (a.k.a. Opponicze, Malé Oponice et Welké Oponice, Aponice
      Oslany (a.k.a. Oslany)
      Pastovce (a.k.a. Pasztowa, Pastehow, Ipol Pastowce, Ipolné Pastowce, Ipolne
      Pastowce, Pastuchow, Pastuchov
      Pastuchov (a.k.a. Pastuchow)
      Pecenice (a.k.a. Pecenyce
      Piargy (a.k.a. Kremnické Bane, Piarg)
      Radvan nad Hronom (a.k.a. Radvan
      Radvan nad Hronom (a.k.a. Radvan
      Ratkovské Bystré
      Rybany (a.k.a. Ribani, Ribany, Ribiny
      ©ankovce (now part of Gemerská Ves
      ©arfia (Nitrianska Blatnica, Sarfie, ©árfia)
      ©imonovany (a.k.a. Partizánske, Batovany, ©imonany, ©imunovany, Ssimonowany,
      Simnowany
      Slovenská Lupca (a.k.a. Lupca, Zvolenská Lupca
      Slovenská Lupca (a.k.a. Lupca, Zvolenská Lupca)
      Slovenský Meder (a.k.a. Palárikovo
      ©pania Dolina (a.k.a. Bana, Spana Dolina)
      Sucany (a.k.a. Nitrianske Sucany
      Ujlak (Nitra) (a.k.a. Velké Zálu¾ie,
      Valaská (a.k.a. Walaszka, Walaszká)
      Velké Chlievany (a.k.a. Welke Chlewani, Welké Chléwany)