Family History Library Catalog Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      My Cataloguing contact at the LDS in the process of preparing a list of what
      has been added to the catalog in the prior 12 months for Slovakia. It could
      be one or two months before he has the time to run the reports for me (usual
      pace.) I'll let you know when they are available and will post the updates
      on my site.

      He also indicated that the internet catalog is still quite a bit out of
      date, perhaps as much as a year. This has been an ongoing problem and is
      one reason for my annual inquiry.