Re: [S-R] An excellent researcher in Slovakia

  • Janet McKinley
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16, 2005
      If you want to unsubscribe - go to the end of any of these messages and follow the link or use this.

      To unsubscribe from this group, go to
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or-
      send blank email to

      The list owner does not do this.

      Janet
      From: "Mary Anne Drobnak"
      To: slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com,
      slovak-world@yahoogroups.com,
      slovakia-l@...
      Subject: [S-R] An excellent researcher in Slovakia
      Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

      This past year Michael Sura at:

      arusm@...

      researched the Drobnak family in Slovakia Archives.
      Having just completed this research, Michael
      presented
      the Drobnak family with a Masterpiece of family
      history in Slovakia including a cd with 300 labeled
      pictures and stones from a couple of towns once
      inhabited by Drobnaks (Drobenyaks). If you need a
      researcher who is reliable and moderately priced,
      this
      is the man.

      He also is a guide for American tourists visiting
      there. IF we should ever make the trip, Michael, is
      our guide.

      Mary Anne Drobnak
      choirmm@...

      To unsubscribe from this group, go to
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or-
      send blank email

      Genealogy Family genealogy Family search internet
      genealogy service
      Genealogy family search Genealogy family tree Family
      tree maker
      genealogy site

      * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or-
      send blank email to

      Terms of Service.

      _Click Here!_ (mip://062f72a8/</FONT><A%20HREF=) ">Drug Abuse Can Be
      Prevented "One of the most effective drug prevention organizations" (NY Times)

      .

      Genealogy family search Genealogy family tree Family tree maker genealogy site