Census Templates

  • Carl Kotlarchik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      The census templates that I have found are in a "pdf" file type that I
      cannot use other than to print them out. Does anyone have templates
      that are in another file type which can be used to enter information?
      I would like to replicate census information because although I can
      read the original census data on my computer screen, I am not able to
      print a readable version. I have built one template for the 1920
      census in Microsoft Excel but that is a bit tedious.