RE: [S-R] Castle Garden Database is ONLINE

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2005
      On the Poland Border mail list, people have suggested pushing the "reload"
      or "refresh" button.

      Separately, I have also not found a way to do wildcard or partial searches.
      So if your name is misspelled badly, you may have to resort to the paid
      service. Other ideas are appreciated.

      ______________
      Bill Tarkulich

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 2005
        I found my great-grandfather in the Ellis Island and Castle Garden databases.

        Doris

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2005
          Cool! Any suprises?

          > I found my great-grandfather in the Ellis Island and Castle Garden
          > databases.
          >
          > Doris

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Doris