Re: [S-R] Need information about Jabulanski (village) and Sirokman and Protz ...

  • bettefriden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      Gwen: Who is your 90 year old cousin: My grandparents were George Sirokman
      and Mary Procz from Zaluzice Slovakia. I have been there twice.
      They were married in Denver 1891. I do have a lot of their history,
      brothers, sister, copies of birth certificates, etc.
      Contact me personally if you would like the info that I have.
      There are a lot of cousins living in and around the Denver area.
      Bette Sirokman Friden
      _bettesirokman@aol_ (mailto:bettesirokman@aol) or _bettefriden@..._
      (mailto:bettefriden@...)