Re: [S-R] Basic Research

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      Thank you John for your reference.

      I've made the site a bit easier to get to now. You only need put
      http://iabsi.com
      into your web browswer and it will get there.

      There is so much stuff jammed into the cracks of the site that even with a
      Table of Contents,menus, and "What's News" section, it's often hard to
      find exactly what you want. To combat this overload, I added a "Google"
      search to the first page and the Table of Content page. It will search
      all my pages and present to you results the same way the regular Google
      search does for the entire internet.

      Bill Tarkulich