Re: [S-R] Need information about Jabulanski (village) and Sirokman and Protz ...

  • bettefriden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2005
      If the persons requesting information on Sirokman (Sirohman) and Protz
      (Procz) contact me I would be happy to give the information I have.
      I know nothing about the Jabulanski village, the Sirokman's and Procz I know
      about were from the villages of Zaluzice and Hazin.
      Bette

    • gen_data@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Dear Bette,

        I would be happy to hear more about the family.

        Gwen Kelly

      • bettefriden@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
          Gwen: Who is your 90 year old cousin: My grandparents were George Sirokman
          and Mary Procz from Zaluzice Slovakia. I have been there twice.
          They were married in Denver 1891. I do have a lot of their history,
          brothers, sister, copies of birth certificates, etc.
          Contact me personally if you would like the info that I have.
          There are a lot of cousins living in and around the Denver area.
          Bette Sirokman Friden
          _bettesirokman@aol_ (mailto:bettesirokman@aol) or _bettefriden@..._
          (mailto:bettefriden@...)