Re: [S-R] address for slovak materials

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 3:44 PM
      Hello MJH,
      try this website for Slovak material. choose "all slovak titles" from the
      left column.
      http://www.bolchazy.com/

      there is a very good catalog for Slovak, Polish and Russian material from a
      company based in Clifton, New Jersey.
      i will try to find the name for you. i lost the catalog i had and do not
      know where to find them again.
      Noreen

    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18 9:30 PM
        Speaking of abebooks.com, I just got a very fine copy of Our Slavic Fellow
        Citizens, 1910, from a dealer. At a great price too.