Slovak translation Services Needed

  • Alan B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 4:17 AM
      I am trying to inquire to a potential relative I have located in Slovakia.
      I sent an email in English & received the following email which I'm pretty
      sure states he speaks several languages except for english.
      Can someone translate this and... is someone willing to do some minimal
      translation for me offline of this group or know where I can find such
      services?
      Thanks in advance,
      Alan Bobyarchick (Babjarscik or Babjarcik)

      *******************
      (My email to him:)

      I found the following message on a message list in Slovakia:
      21.4.2004 - Radoslav email babjarcikradoslav@...

      hledám informace o rodine Babjarcik

      ******
      My grandfather immigrated from Slovinky around 1900.
      His name was Andreas Babjarcik (or Babjarcsik).
      The name was changed to Bobyarchick in the USA.
      Do you think you might be my relative?

      (His response to me)

      Hello Alan.
      Mi dispiace, non parlo inglese.Io parlo tedecso, russo, italiano, cecho,
      slovacho, latino, graeco.
      Dakujem - Thank you.
      Ako nahle si precitam tvoj list ozvem sa ti.

      Radoslav Vysne Ruzbachy Slovachia SR