Re: [S-R] subscriber searches

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Dear Peter and All....
      I have to agree with PEter. I would have paid for the service, but my family
      name is so rare, that it usually appears maybe twice on a site and to pay for
      it each time is costly. And I do pay most of the time. But if I had a more
      researchable name, I would have paid for RAdix index, that's the only reason
      as my family name was a blip in there.