LIST of LAND CLAIM in Slovakia

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
      So how do I get to see the list of unclaimed land in Slovaka? CAn someone
      send me a link to the site or explain where I can see this?

      DAniel

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
        Start here
        http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html
        You can do it yourself with these instructions if you speak Slovak.

        If not, Peter Nagy can help guide you, though the process, though I would
        expect to compensate him for his time.

        ______________
        Bill Tarkulich

        So how do I get to see the list of unclaimed land in Slovaka? CAn someone
        send me a link to the site or explain where I can see this?

        DAniel

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • jump4toys@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
          WHO is Peter Nagy?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
            You can read about Peter at his web site. He is a genealogist and
            consultant, based in Slovakia.
            Here is his main page http://www.centroconsult.sk
            And to your end, he speaks English quite well!

            Bill Tarkulich