RE: [S-R] information on 1715 Hungarian census in English?

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      It would be nice, wouldn't it? But I'm not holding my breath. I don't read
      Hungarian either, but a good dictionary is a big help. Meanwhile, just
      plugging your target name into the most reasonable-looking box seems to work
      pretty well. By the way, the links on the online Arcanum site are now
      working. Go figure.

      Janet