Re: [S-R] information on 1715 Hungarian census in English?

  • Thomas Reimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Do you know if they intend to put an English version for the Census search
      page? I wish I could read Hungarian, but I don't.

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
        It would be nice, wouldn't it? But I'm not holding my breath. I don't read
        Hungarian either, but a good dictionary is a big help. Meanwhile, just
        plugging your target name into the most reasonable-looking box seems to work
        pretty well. By the way, the links on the online Arcanum site are now
        working. Go figure.

        Janet