Carpathian German-American meeting August 13

  • Thomas Reimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Dear fellow genealogists,

      On August 13 (a Saturday), Carpathian German-Americans meet in Bethel, CT,
      to socialize and among else talk about genealogy. I will be there with books
      & maps.

      We'll have a table for research on ancestors from the German minority in
      Slovakia.

      If interested, print out the "Registration" form (pdf file) and mail it.
      http://www.geocities.com/ycrtmr/carpusa.htm

      Thomas Reimer