How to claim property?
I am a direct descendant of names listed on the unclaimed owners list in slovakia. I have proof of relationship - how do I submit a claim for this?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Hi all,
I would like to respond the recent posting concerning the land ownership
I repeat the English URL site:
Let me to quote the site:
If you have found the names of your parents or relatives in this search
engine you should:
- In case of living owners please send the above-mentioned documentation
to the district cadastral registry in a relevant district
- In case your parents or relatives are not living, please send the
assignment of inheritance and information about the heirs or other
documents concerning the relevant real properties
- If the inheritance has not been legalized yet, please send the
relevant documents to the district court for inheritance proceedings.
Then you can apply for the entry of the title to real estate in the
Cadastre of Real Estate.
End of quotation
All the correspondence and documents must be in Slovak. There are no
standard forms to be filled, each claim (petition) must be set up
individually. Somebody, who would like to claim has the following options:
- involve relatives living in Slovakia to submit the claim
- hire somebody in Slovakia as its agent
More on this topic is here:
931 01 Samorin
tel: +421 31 560 0641
fax: +421 31 560 0642
mobile: +421 905 490 552