Re: [S-R] The list of unknown owners

  • Suzie Forehand
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      Dear Mr. Nagy,

      I have been trying to contact you via the email address listed on your website, but my server will not put me through.

      I am interested in hiring you to do some research for me regarding three names and hopefully to locate some living relatives in Slovakia.

      Thank you for your time,

      Suzie Forehand

      Peter Nagy <nagy@...> wrote:
      Joyce,

      You asked me: How can someone like me lay claim to any property of a
      deceased first cousin once removed? My answer is, that it is not
      possible. In Slovakia only the direct descendants, siblings and nephews
      and nieces are eligible heirs. Did your deceased first cousin once
      removed have descendants? They could claim.

      Kind regards,

      Peter
      --
      Cilistovska 20