[S-R] Szepes seminary!

  • James McGrath
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 8, 2005
      Thank you so much for the information! My
      great-great-great-grandfather apparently was a
      'servant' (claviger) there, according to the note in
      the parish record when he served as godparent to my
      great-grandfather. Perhaps if I contact the seminary I
      may be able to find out more, however little!

      Yours gratefully,

      James

      --- laco R <diskusie@...> wrote:

      > There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska
      > Kapitula (part
      > of Spisske Podhradie).
      >
      > The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.
      >
      > During the communist regime it was closed
      > (1950-1990)
      >
      > website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html -
      > Slovak
      > only
      >

      > Ladislav

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • margesonny
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
        I have seen his hame mentioned a few times and am wondering who he is.

        Margaret
      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
          Margaret,
          Here is the link to Peter's homepage - http://www.geocities.com/peternagy.geo/

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 31, 2009
            This is Peter's professional page. It's up to date.
            http://www.centroconsult.sk/

            Bill