Re: [S-R] Szepes seminary?

  • laco R
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 8, 2005
      There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska Kapitula (part
      of Spisske Podhradie).

      The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.

      During the communist regime it was closed (1950-1990)

      website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html - Slovak
      only

      Ladislav

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 8, 2005
        Thank you so much for the information! My
        great-great-great-grandfather apparently was a
        'servant' (claviger) there, according to the note in
        the parish record when he served as godparent to my
        great-grandfather. Perhaps if I contact the seminary I
        may be able to find out more, however little!

        Yours gratefully,

        James

        --- laco R <diskusie@...> wrote:

        > There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska
        > Kapitula (part
        > of Spisske Podhradie).
        >
        > The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.
        >
        > During the communist regime it was closed
        > (1950-1990)
        >
        > website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html -
        > Slovak
        > only
        >

        > Ladislav

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • margesonny
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
          I have seen his hame mentioned a few times and am wondering who he is.

          Margaret
        • Michael Mojher
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
            Margaret,
            Here is the link to Peter's homepage - http://www.geocities.com/peternagy.geo/

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 31, 2009
              This is Peter's professional page. It's up to date.
              http://www.centroconsult.sk/

              Bill