from listowner.. another hurricane

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi all,

      Just to let you know that here in Mobile Alabama we are dealing with
      the approaching Hurricane Dennis (this after just dealing with
      Tropical Storm Cindy)... and this looks to be a bad one. I am not
      evacuating this time, tho I may end up going to a local shelter if it
      gets really bad (tho I will have to leave my animals at home). Right
      now, the hurricane center does not have a really good idea of
      landfall place, tho they are saying probably between Pensacola
      Florida and the Mississippi coast, and Mobile is smack dab in the
      middle. :(

      Anyway, my point is that I am going to be out of touch for a bit,
      depending on how long we are out of power, phone lines etc. I do not
      have a computer at home as I have no land line phone, so when I leave
      the internet cafe in about an hour I will be out of touch -- I will
      get back online when its possible... until then, please carry on, and
      all of us in Dennis' path would certainly appreciate your thoughts
      and prayers. If you'd like to keep updated on the situtation, you can
      check the local tv stations sites http://www.wpmi.com and/or
      http://www.wkrg.com

      Thanks very much for everything....

      Maura