Peter Nagy

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 7, 2005
      You should be able to reach Peter Nagy via his web site
      http://www.centroconsult.sk/
      or via e-mail nagy@...
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 7, 2005
        I'll bet it is Kiscsula in Hunyad megye, now in Romania.

        Janet

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 7, 2005
          That sounds more likely than my suggestion of Kiscsula.

          Janet

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 7, 2005
            At 04:40 AM 8/07/2005, you wrote:
            >You should be able to reach Peter Nagy via his web site
            >http://www.centroconsult.sk/
            >or via e-mail nagy@...

            and Vladimir at his email address konekta@...

            Nick
          • Kathryn L. Turk
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 7, 2005
              "Szepes" (Hungary) = Spi� (Slovakia) county/region: Try C~erven� Kla�tor
              near the Polish border on the Dunajec River.
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 8, 2005
                There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska Kapitula (part
                of Spisske Podhradie).

                The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.

                During the communist regime it was closed (1950-1990)

                website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html - Slovak
                only

                Ladislav

                > Is anyone aware of the existence of a 'Szepes
                > Seminary', possibly in Szepesvaralja/Spisske
                > Podhradie? If so, please let me know - it turns out
                > one of my ancestors worked there in the mid-1800s.
                > Thanks!
                >
                > James

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • James McGrath
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 8, 2005
                  Thank you so much for the information! My
                  great-great-great-grandfather apparently was a
                  'servant' (claviger) there, according to the note in
                  the parish record when he served as godparent to my
                  great-grandfather. Perhaps if I contact the seminary I
                  may be able to find out more, however little!

                  Yours gratefully,

                  James

                  --- laco R <diskusie@...> wrote:

                  > There is a roman-catholic seminary in Spisska
                  > Kapitula (part
                  > of Spisske Podhradie).
                  >
                  > The seminary was founded on November 11, 1815.
                  >
                  > During the communist regime it was closed
                  > (1950-1990)
                  >
                  > website http://www.kapitula.sk/Seminar/index.html -
                  > Slovak
                  > only
                  >

                  > Ladislav

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • margesonny
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
                    I have seen his hame mentioned a few times and am wondering who he is.

                    Margaret
                  • Michael Mojher
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 28, 2009
                      Margaret,
                      Here is the link to Peter's homepage - http://www.geocities.com/peternagy.geo/

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 31, 2009
                        This is Peter's professional page. It's up to date.
                        http://www.centroconsult.sk/

                        Bill