hodor, hrin, nizne ladiscovce

  • dlielc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 7:41 AM
      Hi:

      I just love this hunting on these sites. It's like detective work or
      something. On the unknown property list I noted quite a few Hodors
      from Nizne Ladiscovce. I was able to find that it was Alsolaszlofalva,
      and that Hodors from there had also gone to Philadelphia at the same
      time the Hodors from Tothjablonya went there. There was also a
      connection with the Hrin family who went to Philadelphia. I need to
      try to ask some older relatives to see what they remember but any one
      know the Hodors of Nizne Ladiscovce?? Thanks, MJHodor