JELENC GALENC YELENC

  • JMatuch537@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2000
      I'm am researching for family in Slovenia with the surname JELENC and various
      other spellings. My grandfather was Anton JELENC. He had a brother Luca and
      a sister and a sister Franciska. They all emigrated to the US and lived in
      Chicago. Any information regarding this name will be greatly appreciated
      since I have not been able to obtain any information.

      The spelling of the name might have been changed and any suggestions on
      possible ways to start researching this surname would be helpful. I am not a
      newbie but have not had any success with the usual starting points.

      Ruth Matuch email JMatuch537@...