Slovak Heritage Festival - September 2005 - PNC Bank Arts Center, New Jersey

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hello All!

      Does anyone plan on going the the Slovak Heritage Festival in
      September
      at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ?

      I'm hoping to get my family here in US to go (family reunion). My
      husband and I went one year ago and had a grand time. You can get
      information regarding the festival at:

      http://www.gsacfoundation.org/heritage.html
    • Rick Steps
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        Hi Monica,

        What day is it on? I went several times and really enjoyed it. I was
        living in CT, now in VA. Would like to go again.

        Eric