Re: [S-R] Digital Question

  • Donna Lachney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2005
      Go to Yahoo Groups and your groups are there and click on this group and it has where you can put photos.

      Donna Lachney
      Lacsni, Lacny, Lacsny, Gajdos, Mlinarcik, Jericak

      Andrea Vangor <drav@...> wrote:
      Thanks to all for suggestions; I will tackle the job in the next day or so.
      But where can I post the files? Can someone remind me how we do that?