Re: [S-R] Re: kukova ,Saris

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 2005
      At 08:49 AM 18/06/2005, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >I've come in late here and am trying to untangle this thread for myself.
      >
      >Nick Holcz, is your family the one from Kukova as shown in the subject line?
      >
      >When you wrote that you know the line below:

      No I was responding to the message Know the birth village before you can
      find out anything else.

      My father was born in Nove Mesto NV and I have most of his families
      details, some of his brothers and sisters still not found especially those
      sent to concentration camps

      I know that one sister Sidi married Benjamin Hirsch and went to New York
      but can't find them in 1930 census.