LDS Family History Center

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 12, 2005
      "I will be going to the LDS church where I live."

      Actually, you want to go to the Family History Center/Centre (FHC) and
      not the Mormon Temple. You can look up the address and hours of
      operation on the LDS web site.

      The film of Slovak church records will take about a month to arrive
      and it will cost you C$6 for four weeks rental and rental can be
      renewed.

      My local FHC closes for vacation for most of July.