More book titles

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
      Maria Theresa by Edward Crankshaw. Fills in a lot of blanks about Hungarian history and very readable.

      Czecho-Slovakia, A Critical History, by Kurt Glaser.
      Fascinating, profound.

    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2005
        Sounds like more goodies. I believe it was during Maria Theresa's reign and
        due to her influence that many from the Slovak regions migrated south.

        Janet